Thursday, November 19, 2015

                 Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving is a national holiday to celebrate in Canada and the United States. In Canada they celebrate on second Monday of October and the United State they celebrate Thursday of November. A day of giving thanks for the blessing of the harvest and proceeding year. In 1621, the Plymouth colonists and Wampanoag Indians shared an autumn harvest feast to acknowledge today as one of the first Thanksgivings celebrates in the colonies. There are two colonies that thanksgiving were celebrated by individual colonies and also states. Also Abraham Lincoln proclaimed that a national Thanksgiving Day to be held each November.




Reflection: I think everyone need to be grateful because our parents work so hard to have a house, buy us some clothes, shoes , phones , especially food , and etc… Also I’m grate of having my parents with me and my family. Also I’m grateful for having my friends and my beautiful best friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment