Tuesday, January 12, 2016

         "School Break Days"Image result for mexico
I went to Mexico to visit my family. I celebrate christmas over there. Over there i to eat a lot of mexican food and its was on New year. When its was 12:00 am we start to get up and gives us hugs and say happy New Year to each other. After that my cousins friends wanted to go to a party where they celebrate News Year and we all went , it was fun. But we come back like 4:45 i think because my cousin was tired. Some few days i went to visit my grandpa and my uncle who passed away and it was my first time visiting them. I will also go to all my uncles and aunts to say hi. Also we got to fire some fireworks and  a lot of stuff. i also got to met new people and there where nice. Then my mom called i got to go back on Thursday i didn't wanted to go back to LA but oh well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment